We all can come up with reasons why we can’t or aren’t writing, yet so many people make it happen. What makes them so special? I think it’s the way they THINK about writing.
Here are ten beliefs I see most people using to sabotage their chances of getting their words out into the world.
- You don’t have the time
- You don’t know how or where to begin
- You have too many ideas
- You don’t have enough ideas
- You’re afraid
- You don’t believe your ideas or your life are interesting enough
- You’re stuck, blocked, or don’t feel inspired
- You don’t have a writing space
- You don’t know what to do with it after you’re finished
- You’re making excuses
There’s good news, though…
click the image to see what it is.
Why don’t you write?